MPS is seeking a Design & Development Engineer to join its team and help achieve the company’s vision of clean, affordable, reliable renewable marine energy.
With its portfolio of devices that include wave energy, floating wind, and combined wind and wave energy converters, MPS is considered a world leader in the field of hardware for the grid scale extraction of marine renewable energy to generate electricity.
As a Design & Development Engineer in Marine Power Systems, the successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the design, build and testing of tank scale prototypes to optimise the design of devices in development and verify computational simulations.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of a highly motivated and talented development team, shaping the future of marine energy.
The candidate will be based at the MPS head office in Swansea, main responsibilities include:
- CAD design of tank scale prototypes
- Build of tank scale prototypes
- Testing of tank scale prototypes
- Data processing, reporting and interpretation
- Generally contributing to device development
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience
Closing deadline is Friday 19 July 19.
All CV’s and covering letters to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org